[xmonad] darcs patch: minor typo in ./XMonad/Layout/StackTile.hs

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:56:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

In the spirit of typo fixing, I've pushed this:

Wed Jun 17 20:37:29 EDT 2009  Adam Vogt <vogt.adam at gmail.com>
* Correct many typos in the documentation, consistent US spellingg

The US spelling changes are to my contributions to Layout.LayoutHints,
after I realized that everybody else was writing 'behavior' not 'behavior',
'center' not 'centre' etc.

The change layoutHintsToCentre -> layoutHintsToCenter probably affects
nobody other than me, since that function is unknown to [1]

[1] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/Notable_changes_since_0.8

Thanks,
Adam