[xmonad] So Long, Farewell

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:07:36 EDT 2009

That does look like a nice setup. Maybe something like that should be
included in the default config and the bindings listed on the guided tour
page of the xmonad site? It does seem odd that in the default config every
other action (including toggling floating status) can be accomplished using
only the keyboard with the exceptions of resizing and moving floating
windows. I'm relatively new to XMonad myself (I've been using it for a bit
over a week) so it's possible there is a default binding for moving and
resizing windows, but if there is it's not documented anywhere that a newbie
would be expected to run across it and that strikes me as a problem.

-Kyle