[xmonad] new module: XMonad.Actions.OnScreen

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:59:28 EDT 2009

I've pushed your patch, and another one shortens onScreen by using 'do'
with the Maybe Monad, instead of the explicit case.

I suggest that perhaps it doesn't make sense to export greedyViewOnScreen,
viewOnScreen, since with the apropriate import of StackSet, you get the
same thing with:

(onScreen W.view)

Perhaps it also include a helper to run an action on the other screen too.

Sorry for the delay, I thought I sent this mail a while ago.