[xmonad] Issue 304 in xmonad: bad interaction between toggleWS and ScratchPad

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jul 9 02:33:28 EDT 2009

Owner: ----

New issue 304 by j... at kitenet.net: bad interaction between toggleWS and
ScratchPad

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Enable both XMonad.Actions.CycleWS and the ScratchPad
2. Pop up ScratchPad
3. Cause toggleWS to run

I'd expect to switch to the workspace that I was previously on before
going to the current one. Instead, I'm switched to the special
"SP" workspace that holds the scratchpad.

Even though I never normally switch to that workspace, it seems that
internally the ScratchPad code, in moving a window to or from it, updates
the record of the previous workspace that toggleWS uses.

0.8.1; Debian unstable

Are you using an xmonad.hs?  Please attach it and the output of "xmonad
--recompile".

Attached. --recompile is quiet.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  6.1 KB