[xmonad] My xmonad keeps hunging.

Deniz Dogan deniz.a.m.dogan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:53:20 EDT 2009

2009/7/1 Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>  Recently, I do not know why, my xmonad keeps hunging. When I browse
> internet or something, suddenly, any hot keys do not work. All I can
> do is login from console and kill xmonad. Any ideas?
> Thanks.
> --
> 竹密岂妨流水过
> 山高哪阻野云飞

This happens to me as well on occasion, but *only* when using the web
browser I think. I don't have a way to reproduce this though, as it
only happens sometimes (but not lately, for some reason). Now that I
think of it, I only had this problem for a few days after having
reinstalled Linux...

--
Deniz Dogan