[xmonad] Issue 265 in xmonad: Scrambled Firefox windows with CSS background image

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 29 15:22:18 EST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 265 by gareth.m... at pobox.com: Scrambled Firefox windows
with CSS background image

Very wise. It turns out that FF3 breaks for me in the same way with
multiple other
window managers, so this is almost certainly nothing to do with xmonad. My
for the noise. In case anyone else with a similar problem stumbles across
this, it
currently looks as if upgrading to x.org 7.4 has fixed it, but that upgrade
required me to change a bunch of other things so maybe one of them deserves
the credit.