[xmonad] Two xmonad-contrib patches

Quentin Moser quentin.moser at unifr.ch
Mon Jan 26 15:32:51 EST 2009

Hello,

here are two small darcs patches to xmonad-contrib:

  1) An XMonad.Actions.MessageFeedback module providing a
     sendMessage-like action that tells the caller whether the
     message was actually handled.

  2) A (backwards-compatible) patch to XMonad.Layout.LayoutHints
     that allows specifying where the resized windows should be
     placed wrt. their original allocated area.

I hope I'm doing things the correct way as I don't have much experience
with the xmonad development process, darcs, or cooperative development
in general.

Q. Moser