[xmonad] Error message when launching Firefox

Anders Engström ankaan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:12:33 EST 2009

Same problem here. Also note the excessive number of
"/usr/bin/dbus-daemon --fork --print-pid 5 --print-address 7
--session" that are started for some reason.
Together with error message mentioned above:
(Details -  1: Failed to get connection to session: Failed to execute
dbus-launch to autolaunch D-Bus session)"

They just keep on coming, have 406 processes like that now.