[xmonad] Could not find module `Xmonad.Util.EZConfig':

Kent R. Frazier 000krf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:58:47 EST 2009

Thanks Brent,

I didn't paste anything so I think is was a miss-type on my part the
'm' is uppercase.

I found that I had not installed xmonad-contrib. That fixed the
initial issue, but now when I run  "ghci -v ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs", I
get the following:

*** Parser:

/home/kent/.xmonad/xmonad.hs:13:17: parse error on input `='
*** Deleting temp files:
Deleting
Upsweep partially successful.
***Deleting temp files: