[xmonad] Is a sticky Mod key a feasible option?

David Cabana drcabana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:45:42 EST 2009

I have one question, concerning a feature wish. I don't have the
Haskell chops to know whether it is feasible, so I thought I'd ask.
Would it be possible to have an option to make the Mod key sticky?  A
sticky Mod key would make typing key combinations a little easier.

BTW, I've been using xmonad for almost a couple of years.  Until
recently it was the only tiling window manager I'd ever used.  This
weekend I tried out one of the other tiling wm's, just out of
curiosity.  I won't mention any names, so not to badmouth another
project, but wow. Seeing and using one of the alternatives made me
better appreciate what an outstanding and superior piece of work
xmonad truly is.  Thanks to the developers and contributers for
creating an indispensable program.

David Cabana