[xmonad] Issue 226 in xmonad: XMonad.Prompt lockups with ghc 6.10

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jan 9 12:51:11 EST 2009

Comment #15 on issue 226 by yobonoboyobonobo: XMonad.Prompt lockups with
ghc 6.10

This has been bothering me for some time in my Gentoo install.

That fix worked for me too, so I attach a modified ebuild for Gentoo which
includes
that flag and a warning with instructions on how to proceed after
recompiling it. I
didn't know how to contact the haskell overlay team, I hope someone sees
the ebuild
here. I hope it's useful to someone. It seems to have worked for me at
least.

Attachments:
	xmonad-contrib-darcs-0.ebuild  1.5 KB