[xmonad] Bugtracker: Cleanup

Dominik Bruhn dominik at dbruhn.de
Fri Jan 2 08:23:58 EST 2009

Hy,
just to start a discussion about it:
I think we should clean up the bug-tracker. There are many bugs which are fixed
or cant be tracked down. We should check for each bug whether it has been fixed
over the time or if its a "wontfix" or something else. After this we would have
a list of things to do and open bugs. Currently the bugtracker is a weird list
of things from "not important at all" to "very important" issues.

I would have started cleaning up but as I dont have the permissions in the
issues-tracker I could only have posted some notes as comments and this would
help.

Greetings
--
Dominik Bruhn