[xmonad] Issue 277 in xmonad: Red border on two windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Feb 25 13:18:22 EST 2009

Comment #6 on issue 277 by lykahb: Red border on two windows

I have x86_64 machine based on Asus AM2 690G. GHC installed as a dependency
for
XMonad has 6.8.2 version.
Setting borderColors does not help - I just get two green borders.
I played with bigger number of windows and found more general steps to
reproduce -
bug occurs when you move window that is in the rightest position of
subordinate area
to the left with mod-shift-k.
I got the attached picture with 2.5 borders but I cannot reproduce the
situation.
Perhaps it points that the bug is due to interaction with X.

Attachments:
	Screenshot-1.png  56.2 KB