[xmonad] Using dzen's new ^ca functionality to switch workspaces with left clicks on dzen's statusbar.

Norbert Zeh nzeh at cs.dal.ca
Sat Feb 14 17:07:28 EST 2009

As a quick fix, you could override ppVisible, ppHidden, and
ppHiddenNoWindows in your dynamicLog PP to annotate every workspace with
the necessary ^ca escape sequences.  Something like

ppVisible = f

f s = "^ca(1,ws" ++ (show i) ++ ")" ++ s ++ "^ca()"
  where
    i = fromJust $ elemIndex s ws

For this to work, you need to import Data.List.

Cheers,
Norbert