[xmonad] Issue 249 in xmonad: XMonad.Util.Scratchpad cannot be configured to use gnome-terminal

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:46:37 EST 2009

Excerpts from codesite-noreply's message of Fri Feb 13 18:25:54 -0700 2009:

> Comment #2 on issue 249 by j... at kitenet.net: XMonad.Util.Scratchpad cannot
> http://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=249

doh! Sorry, j... I should have looked closer! How embarassing.

For backward compatibility I guess adding a new general function to
let the user spawn whatever they want and set resource to "scratchpad"
themselves is the way to go. If no objections, will offer that up right
away.

All this time I'd thought that's what it did. Guess I just got lucky
that urxvt didn't complain when given "-pe tabbed -name scratchpad -name
scratchpad".

--
wmw