[xmonad] darcs patch: H.DynamicLog: Add format strippers for xmobar and dzen

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:29:31 EST 2009

As shepheb plans to feature urgency hooks in an upcoming 'Pimp your
XMonad', it seemed time to submit these, although I can't shake the
feeling that there should be a better way to write them, even sticking
to base libs. They allow removing ppHidden formatting to independently
format ppUrgent. I'm reasonably sure they're correct, at least passed
all my test cases.

Many thanks to b4taylor for writing the first iteration of stripDzen,
showing me how to use span properly.

(p.s. this patch is huge compared to others even though it's perhaps
only 30 lines changed. Is that because I attached manually rather than
just darcs send-ing?)

regards,
--
wmw