[xmonad] New layout Patch (Cross)

Luis Cabellos zhen.sydow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:10:55 EST 2009

I remove test because I suposse my haddock has a bad configuration.

I remove comments on the error line and the error is related to another
different version:
dist/build/tmp/./XMonad/Layout/HintedTile.hs:"dist/build/tmp/./XMonad/Layout/HintedTile.hs":
56:5: parse error in doc string: [haddock: Internal Happy error

I have versions:
$ haddock --version
Haddock version 0.8, (c) Simon Marlow 2006
$ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.8.2

Someone has any idea was the problem is?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Spencer Janssen
<spencerjanssen at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 09:17:01AM +0100, Luis Cabellos wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >   I just added a new layout, with a main window in the center of the
> screen
> > and the rest on the sides of main window, as a cross configuration. It's
> > similar layout to Circle, but in Cross the focused window always is on
> top
> > and in the center.
> >
> > --
> >
> > LC, ("Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off." - Terry Prachett)
>
> Hi, this patch causes a Haddock error, did you suppress the darcs tests
> when
> recording it?
>
>    XMonad/Layout/Cross.hs:53:4: parse error on input `!'
>
> Please send a patch to fix this.
>

> Cheers,
> Spencer Janssen

LC, ("Premature optimization is the root of all evil." - Donald E. Knuth)