[xmonad] darcs patch: improve XMonad.Layout.Mosaic

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:48:43 EST 2009

* vogt.adam at gmail.com <vogt.adam at gmail.com> [2009-02-08 17:32:23-0500]
> It seems more useful to have the list of relative sizes (the only argument
> to the Mosaic constructor) to represent the master window by the first
> element, the window just below the master as the second, until either that
> list runs out, or there are no more windows.
>
> In the previous scheme, we didn't know which element of the list
> represented the size of the Master.
>
> -- Adam

Nice! I must say I /really/ like this layout; it gives me a way to
automate laying out the resizable Tall variants I seem to have settled
into, but without having to banish boring windows to other workspaces.
(By using three or four appropriate list elements.)

Ugh, now I'll probably waste time playing with slopeMod, though. ;-)

Thanks for a great layout, Adam.
--
wmw