[xmonad] darcs patch: XMonad.Actions.DynamicKeys: utilities to update key bi...

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:47:52 EST 2009

2008/7/10 Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot at riseup.net>:
> Thu Jul 10 19:04:10 BRT 2008  Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot at riseup.net>
>  * XMonad.Actions.DynamicKeys: utilities to update key bindings at runtime

Marco: this doesn't look bad, but I'm a little perplexed. It makes use
3 times of 'updateKeyActions', but I can't seem to find this anywhere.
It isn't defined in your patch, and it doesn't appear in the current
XMonad/XMC sources - nor does it appear anywhere in 'darcs changes'
for either.

Without a updateKeyActions definition, obviously this can't work or compile.

--
gwern