[xmonad] new contrib module: XMonad.Actions.DynamicWorkspaceOrder

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 30 14:30:18 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've pushed a new contrib module which uses extensible state to keep
track of a current workspace ordering, with a way to swap two
workspaces, and ways to get DynamicLog and CycleWS to use the current
workspace ordering instead of the order of workspaces in the user's
config.  This way I can reorder my workspaces any way I like
on-the-fly, have them show up in that order in my status bar, and
cycle through them in that order with CycleWS-like keybindings.

-Brent