[xmonad] Re: Issue 355 in xmonad: XMonad.Actions.WindowGo (runOrRaise) fails on the specific command "chromium"

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Dec 22 13:13:26 EST 2009

Comment #7 on issue 355 by allbery.b: XMonad.Actions.WindowGo (runOrRaise)
fails on the specific command "chromium"

That sounds to me like your normal PATH is okay but it's wrong when xmonad
starts.

I have attached a small wrapper script which captures a log of messages
from chromium.  Please put it
somewhere like your home directory or your private bin directory (don't
replace /usr/bin/chromium!) and
safeSpawn it from xmonad, then check ~/chromium.log for errors.

Attachments:
	chromium-w.sh  63 bytes