[xmonad] Re: Issue 355 in xmonad: XMonad.Actions.WindowGo (runOrRaise) fails on the specific command "chromium"

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Dec 22 10:58:29 EST 2009

Comment #5 on issue 355 by gwern0: XMonad.Actions.WindowGo (runOrRaise)
fails on the specific command "chromium"

With more sleep, I see I should've suggested you fire up GHCi and do a
safeSpawn in
there instead, in hopes that you would see an error message or informative
output of
some other kind.

Is
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/chromium-browser-bin/chromium-browser-bin/chromium-browser.sh
the script concerned?

What happens with
safeSpawn "full-path-to-actual-binary-and-not-the-script"? Or with
just the actual-binary?