[xmonad] Issue 353 in xmonad: XMonad.Prompt.Window's prefix search isn't always the best option

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Dec 19 07:53:00 EST 2009

Owner: ----

New issue 353 by novas0x2a: XMonad.Prompt.Window's prefix search isn't
always the best option

XMonad.Prompt uses isPrefixOf as the filter predicate for doPrompt. That's
not always the best option- for example, I prefer isInfixOf.

Here's a patch that makes it an option. It's cut against 0.9.1. This
implementation is only one of many possible ways for me to get my way, but
I'm not set on this particular method :)

Attachments:
	0001-Add-a-predicate-option-to-XMonad.Prompt.patch  2.1 KB