[xmonad] More decoration

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sun Dec 6 13:33:25 EST 2009

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 06.12.2009, 12:34 -0500 schrieb Brent Yorgey:
> On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 04:36:06PM +0100, Jan Vornberger wrote:
> > With these three patches my process of porting Bluetile from my branch
> > over to xmond mainline is actually complete! I can now build Bluetile
> > from xmonad mainline alone - yay! :-)
>
> Awesome, thanks for your fantastic work!  You should consider writing
> a description of the new features on the xmonad blog. =)

congratulations! I think we want bluetile in Debian, as it’s mostly
people on binary distros that would benefit from an easier-to-use
xmonad.

Once your patches are tested somewhat, can we have an xmonad and
xmonad-contrib-release, so that you can to update the bluetile package
on hackage with one that depends on xmonad proper? I’ll then put a
bluetile package on Debian.

Greetings,
Joachim

--