[xmonad] darcs patch: Let the user decide which commands to use in X.H.Serve...

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:19:17 EDT 2009

* On Tuesday, August 25 2009, Daniel Schoepe wrote:

>Tue Aug 25 12:16:30 CEST 2009  Daniel Schoepe <daniel.schoepe at gmail.com>
>  * Let the user decide which commands to use in X.H.ServerMode

2 configs in the config archive use ServerMode, so I think backwards
compatibility takes precedence over the cluttering the API here, but
perhaps not by much...

So, I've pushed this and another patch that keeps the old type signature
for serverModeEventHook, and puts the new function in serverModeEventHook'.

Thanks.

--
Adam