[xmonad] Issue 309 in xmonad: xmonad fails with ghc 6.10.4

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Aug 22 23:31:42 EDT 2009

Comment #4 on issue 309 by mattc... at earthlink.net: xmonad fails with ghc
6.10.4

OK so I need to recompile or reinstall my ghc libraries.  Exactly how is
this done?
When you say libraries are you referring to libraries specific to ghc or
specific to
xmonad?

Unfortunately I don't see any ghc update packages for arch linux.  It seems
strange
that you would have a package that updates ghc without updating the
libraries.  When
I used ghc on windows  I did this simply by updating some environment
variables with
the correct paths,  when I started a cmd shell.  In this way I could switch
between
versions.

Is this then an arch linux issue?