[xmonad] need help with Tabbed

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 01:22:43 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Konstantin Sobolev's message of Wed Apr 08 22:48:06 -0600 2009:

> I've now ported almost all the of the Ion features I was used to :) Only some
> named scratchpads stuff left: I want to combine them with runOrRaise

Neat stuff! Many people will appreciate these contribs, I think.

> BTW, guys, should I send things like this here or I'm just wasting
> your time and traffic?

The best is to send contributions as darcs patches. byorgey has written
a great development tutorial about how to do so:

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/xmonad_development_tutorial

If you have a mail agent set up, 'darcs send' is a little better than
manually attaching patches, since that way they automatically get
tracked by darcswatch [1] and are (I think) somewhat easier to commit.

But generating a dpatch and attaching to an email to this list is fine.

[1] http://darcswatch.nomeata.de

--
wmw