[xmonad] Re: darcs patch: Add Apply message to L.WindowNavigation (and 3 more)

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:03:25 EDT 2009

I think that this needs a screenshot to explain how useful this could be for
replacing all those other modules that combine layouts, once we have a sort of
managehook set up for adjusting this thing =)

This is with 2 screens, the lower one is is 1280x800

http://omploader.org/vMWhpbg/sublayout.png

I'm not aware of any serious issues with this incarnation of
TabbedModifier, so please try it out :)