[xmonad] modMask + q not reloading xmonad

Matt Brown deadguysfrom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:12:17 EDT 2008

Hi Dominik!  Thanks for the quick response!

It's in ~/bin, which is the first entry on $PATH.  I can execute it
from the command line (spews "xmonad: X11 error: BadAccess (attempt to
access private resource denied), request code=28, error code=10"), but
which doesn't find it for some reason.  I had to hard code the path
into my .xsession file, because ~/bin isn't there when the x session
starts.  I downloaded and built the following sources:

Cabal-1.4.0.2.tar.gz  X11-1.4.2.tar.gz  X11-extras-0.4.tar.gz
xmonad-0.8.tar.gz  xmonad-contrib-0.8.tar.gz

-matt