[xmonad] Possible Bug: Floating window above tabbed workspace
dominik at dbruhn.de
Tue Sep 16 11:24:20 EDT 2008
I got a possible bug, can please someone try to reproduce so I can fill a
1. Get a workspace, layout doesnt matter (I call it "1")
2. Get a workspace with a tabbed layout (I call it "2")
3. Open 2 Windows on workspace "2" (I take a evince and a firefox)
4. Open a terminal on workspace "1"
5. Start an mplayer with a video-file on workspace "1"
6. Move the floating video-window over to workspace "2" (mod+shift+2)
7. Make the second tab in the workspace active.
8. Move the mouse into the floating movie-window
When moving into the floating movie window the tab in the background is changed
to the first tab. I think this shouldnt happen and is quite anoying if you try
to watch a movie while surfing in the internet and everytime you move your mouse
to the movie-window the tabs switch.
Can anybody reproduce? I can record a movie if its not clear what to do.
mailto: dominik at dbruhn.de
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/attachments/20080916/488f3257/attachment.bin
More information about the xmonad