[xmonad] Issue 211 in xmonad: Error output inconsistency

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 1 14:01:58 EDT 2008

Issue 211: Error output inconsistency

New issue report by m... at twifkak.com:
Some of our output goes to xmonad.errors, and some goes to stdout/stderr.
Our xmessage only says to check the former. I suggest we consolidate to one

Since stdout/err logging is computer-dependent, I suggest we should log
everything to the .errors file.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: m... at twifkak.com
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Low Component-Core Usability