[xmonad] darcs patch: Kill window without focusing it first (and 1 more)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Oct 8 15:58:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

I just wanted to submit the XMONAD_TIMER fix, but it seems it depends on the
other one. If the kill window patch would be rejected, I can re-record the
XMONAD_TIMER one. Note that the first patch needs the appropriate patch in
xmonad-core.

Greetings,
Joachim

Sun Oct  5 02:25:33 CEST 2008  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * Kill window without focusing it first
  This patch requires the patch "add killWindow function" in xmonad.
  Before this patch, people would experience “workspace flicker” when closing
  a window via EWMH that is not on the current workspace, for example when
  quitting pidgin via the panel icon.

Wed Oct  8 21:56:43 CEST 2008  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * Do not consider XMONAD_TIMER unknown