[xmonad] darcs patch: SmartBorders even for empty layouts (and 1 more)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Oct 5 15:05:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I did the full, proper fix by merging emptyLayoutMod into redoLayout. I did not
test all affected modules, but Haskell’s type system makes me confident that
this was a proper refactoring.

Greetings,
Joachim

Sun Oct  5 20:44:26 CEST 2008  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * SmartBorders even for empty layouts
  Fixes: http://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=223

Sun Oct  5 21:02:20 CEST 2008  Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
  * Merge emptyLayoutMod into redoLayout
  This removes the emptyLayoutMod method from the LayoutModifier class, and
  change the Stack parameter to redoLayout to a Maybe Stack one. It also changes
  all affected code. This should should be a refactoring without any change in
  program behaviour.