[xmonad] Issue 215 in xmonad: Bash-Like XPrompt settings

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Oct 4 20:32:47 EDT 2008

Issue 215: Bash-Like XPrompt settings

Comment #2 by nomeata:
Just wondering: As at least Spencer Janssen and I have set
showCompletionOnTab, I’m
wondering if there is actually anyone out there that would _not_ want this
If so, we should maybe make this the default behaviour, or even make this
the fixed
behaviour (reducing code and configuration complexity) before the next