[xmonad] Issue 195 in xmonad: Last window never disappers in GNOME

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri May 30 09:01:36 EDT 2008

Issue 195: Last window never disappers in GNOME

Comment #1 by nomeata:
Yes, I know about this problem, is there since the beginning of EWMH support. I’m not
sure what causes it, though, the list of windows (as set in the X properties of the
root window) is empty.

Issue attribute updates:
	Labels: Component-Contrib