[xmonad] Issue 194 in xmonad: Gnome Workspace Switcher blinks

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri May 30 07:48:20 EDT 2008

Issue 194: Gnome Workspace Switcher blinks

New issue report by maleb... at riseup.net:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Use GNOME with XMonad
2. Use Workspace Switcher in GNOME-Panel
3. Open Workspace Switcher Preferences

I expected that the Preferences Window would open normally.  Instead the
window keeps blinking.

I'm using the darcs version from XMonad and GNOME 2.22.1.

When I don't change default logHook to ewmhDesktopLogHook, the Workspace
switcher doesn't show the workspaces, but the preferences works ok (with
the limited options available).

If this error is due to a module from XMonadContrib, please tag this issue
with 'Component-Contrib' below.
Component-Contrib.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----