[xmonad] Issue 188 in xmonad: Changing focus from a dialog box in openoffice causes 100% cpu usage

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri May 16 20:40:05 EDT 2008

Issue 188: Changing focus from a dialog box in openoffice causes 100%
cpu usage

Comment #6 by Braden.Shepherdson:
David: unfortunately, that didn't work. I updated to fresh darcs, the
bug still
existed. Applied the patch and bug still exists. I made sure to touch
my xmonad.hs
and mod+q, etc., it's for real.

laylward: I certainly hope they're related. The idea that xmonad could
have been
harbouring several separate such bugs is hard to believe, really.

I think the next step is seeing if there's a spam of X events generated
by this bug.
Given that Xorg was dominating the CPU usage, that seems likely. I'll
probably figure
out how to do this tomorrow, if someone hasn't before then.