[xmonad] Issue 188 in xmonad: Changing focus from a dialog box in openoffice causes 100% cpu usage

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri May 16 16:37:13 EDT 2008

Issue 188: Changing focus from a dialog box in openoffice causes 100%
cpu usage

Comment #5 by laylward:
I'm not sure if this is related or not, but I have a similar issue when
bringing up
the gnome-panel "workspace switcher" preferences. The preference will
show up in my
layout but the windows start rapidly rotating focus making things completely
unusable. The only way that I can escape the mayhem is by repeatedly
smashing Enter
until I am lucky enough to have selected "Okay" on the preferences window.