[xmonad] darcs patch: HintedTile: remove code that produce very strange beha...

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:07:39 EDT 2008

Excerpts from Spencer Janssen's message of Mon May 05 21:03:40 +0200 2008:
> On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 11:14:51AM +0000, Nicolas Pouillard wrote:
> > Mon May  5 10:30:55 CEST 2008  Nicolas Pouillard <nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com>
> >   * HintedTile: remove code that produce very strange behavior.
> >
> >   If you like this behavior (introduced not long ago) please make it optional.
>
> Can you describe what you don't like about this behavior?

I'm  very  sorry, I'm apparently not able to reproduce this behavior and start
to think that's perhaps not linked to HintedTile.

So, please disregard this patch, I will complain again if I can reproduce it.

--
Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai