[xmonad] Issue 179 in xmonad: Tabbed Layout doesn't scale as well as it could

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri May 2 05:56:27 EDT 2008

Issue 179: Tabbed Layout doesn't scale as well as it could

Comment #8 by allbery.b:
I've used xmonad 0.4.1 with zwgc (zephyr windowgram client) with a
fairly active zephyr subscription; it handled
several hundred windowgrams with very little slowdown.  If there is a
core performance issue then it was
introduced more recently than that.

Now that I have a working ghc 6.8.2 on that platform I may be able to
find time to update xmonad and stress-
test it with zwgc again.