[xmonad] Re: CycleRecentWS - gnome-like workspace switching

Michał Janeczek janeczek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:05:17 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Michał Janeczek <janeczek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  It is possible to expand on this idea, for example by having alt-1
>  >  cycle between (most recently seen) emacs windows and alt-2 between
>  >  browser windows, implementing a kind of "dynamic workspaces".
>
>  I have added a function to cycle through windows matching a predicate.
>  [...]

Ok, that's not as convenient as I thought, mainly due to all other
bindings being
blocked while cycling (that is, it is impossible to start cycling in
"different direction" -
having started looking for emacs windows and then decide to look for browsers -
without relasing mod key).

Please discard this patch for now.

Regards,
Michal