[xmonad] darcs patch: add SshAgent module, to start ssh-agent when needed.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Mar 31 14:50:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 02:44:00PM -0400, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:
> I'm still confused as to the problem you are solving with this.

I just want to have an ssh-agent running in xmonad.  The ssh agent needs to
be able to define environment variables in xmonad's environment, if it's to
be visible to new terminals that are brought up.  This module allows me to
start up an ssh-agent in this way.  It also allows me to start a new agent
if there isn't an existing agent running, or if I'm forced to start xmonad
from the command line because xmonad crashed.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics