[xmonad] darcs patch: fix bug in TabBarDecoration leading to gaps in corner.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Mar 25 17:10:55 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm pushing an analogous patch to Tabbed, but didn't want to push this one,
since I haven't tested it.  This patch deals with the situation where we
our screen width doesn't divide evenly by the number of tabs.  Currently,
we simply round down on the tab width, with the result being that there is
sometimes a gap on the right hand side (e.g. when I have five tabs on my
screen with width 1024).  This is ugly, and makes it harder to click on
that rightmost tab (since the mouse naturally moves into the corner).

So it's a good change to have, if I fixed it properly.  But it's almost
cosmetic, and simultaneously messes with arithmetic that (if we get it
wrong) could make the tabbar completely useless.  So please don't apply
without testing.

David

Tue Mar 25 14:03:27 PDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix bug in TabBarDecoration leading to gaps in corner.