[xmonad] Issue 151 in xmonad: XMonad needs to spot resize events in non-floating windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Mar 23 22:57:57 EDT 2008

Issue 151: XMonad needs to spot resize events in non-floating windows

Comment #6 by mj.fialka:
I am not definitely sure about how it works, but it seems that XTerm
uses some

XtMakeResizeRequest

function to do the resize requests to the X server. But, as I said, I
am no X
programmer and thus I am not perfectly sure about it. So be kind to me. :)