[xmonad] slides for my upcoming xmonad talk (draft)

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:47:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Here's a link to a first draft of the slides for my xmonad talk this
Saturday.  Doubtless they are too long/short, full of typoeos, and missing
vital information.  But I thought you might enjoy seeing what I've got so
far, and if anyone feels like looking through them I'd welcome your
feedback, whether positive or critical.  All I ask is that you not
distribute/disseminate this link, since these will probably change before
the talk based on feedback and my own editing.  I'll post the final version
prominently after the talk.

http://wso.williams.edu/~byorgey/xmonad-FringeDC-talk-draft1.pdf<http://wso.williams.edu/%7Ebyorgey/xmonad-FringeDC-talk-draft1.pdf>

enjoy!

-Brent

PS It looks like the talk definitely will be recorded on video (knock on
wood), so of course I'll post that afterwards as well!