[xmonad] darcs patch: make xmonad recompile if any packages are modified.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Mar 19 12:41:02 EDT 2008

WARNING:  I haven't actually tested this patch.  But it ought to work as
advertized, and should give a good start to someone interested in making
this work (right now, I don't want to wait half an hour for xmonad-contrib
to recompile in order to test it).  Perhaps the cabal folks could also make
use of this idea (checking timestamps), so xmonad could segfault less
often.  Or we could jury-rig this check into Setup.lhs ourselves...

David

Wed Mar 19 09:37:38 PDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make xmonad recompile if any packages are modified.