[xmonad] Getting back my Gnome mouse pointer

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Mar 15 17:12:02 EDT 2008

Don Stewart wrote:
> magnus:
>> Don Stewart wrote:
>>> magnus:
>>>>
>>> could you add the details to the faq page on the wiki mentioned earlier?
>> Do you mean the FAQ page?  I'm not sure Gnome specific things belong
>> there.  I find the Xmonad on Gnome page a bit of a mess so I'm afraid
>> that if I open it up for edit then my big scissors will come out and
>> it'll be a very different page afterwards ;-)
>
> Improving the gnome page would be *great*

I have a suggested new version, in a temporary location:
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Temp/Xmonad_on_Gnome

Should I copy it over the current one, or put it in as yet another one?

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

What if I don't want to obey the laws? Do they throw me in jail with
the other bad monads?
     -- Daveman