[xmonad] Issue 156 in xmonad: Opera: multiple windows closed together

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Mar 15 12:24:42 EDT 2008

Issue 156: Opera: multiple windows closed together

New issue report by netprobe:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Start the opera browser (mod-p opera)
2. Click File -> New Window in opera (or Ctrl+N)
3. Close the new window by File -> Exit in it

I expect only the new window to quit, instead both windows are being
closed. Killing the windows with mod-shift-c works correctly as expected.

Latest XMonad from darcs repository without contribution extensions.

I don't know if it's a Opera bug as using other Windows managers I would
use the X on the title bar.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium