[xmonad] Floats always go to the current screen (Patch)

Juraj Hercek juhe_xmonad at hck.sk
Sat Mar 8 00:57:37 EST 2008

Robert wrote:
> This patch makes new float windows appear on the current screen as I
> think they should. The contrib patch makes contrib compatible with
> this change.
I would definitely try this when at work - not talking about having it
accepted. It gets pretty annoying if you have 3-head setup, working on
screen 3 and get floating windows opened on screen 1... Especially if it
is small modal window (opened outside of the scope or your peripheral
vision) and you can't do anything with parent window until you close the
modal one. It happened to me I had killed the application because I had
been thinking it is not responding...

-- Juraj