[xmonad] Issue 148 in xmonad: SimpleFloat: very strange behaviour when dragging an unfocused window.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Mar 7 03:27:34 EST 2008

Issue 148: SimpleFloat: very strange behaviour when dragging an
unfocused window.

Comment #1 by andrea.rossato:
this is a duplicate of #111. there's a patch there. you could give it a try.
Nonetheless I lost any hope to see that bug fixed - or even discussed.

Can you imagine that? All the code I wrote after the 0.6 release is not
usable by an
end user because of that bug. I'm sure now you can understand the
conclusions I've
drawn from this fact.

Just to make it clear that it is not the code I submitted to be blamed
for this problem.